Wild Turkey GOULD
THERE ARE A FEW SPOTS FOR THE 2018 SEASON, HURRY TO
To confirm your hunt please deposit 50% to CAZAFARIS
Expedition cost includes
Other game available
Small game and fishing
What to bring
What is not included
The expedition cost includes:
* Transportation from the Aguascalientes Airport to Ranch and back to the airport.
* All meals, soft drinks and beer.
* Rooms with double beds. Two hunters per room or one hunter with companion.
* Main lodge with dining room.
* Electricity and Satellite TV.
* Hot showers.
* A team of guides and scouts.
* Field care of trophies.
The cost of hunting license, conservation fee, stamps and
tags vary every season and the hunter will pay at the camp.
We expect this fees to be approximately $100 usd for 2018.
|Wild Turkey GOULD. We hunt the gobbler in the state of Aguascalientes, in the center of Mexico, inside of a protected area of 109,000 hectars (277,000 acres). "La Ciénega" ranch has 334 hectares (825 acres) but the hunting is practicated in more than 5,000 hectars permited in its governament consession. A tipical hunt for Goulds consists of seven individual outings. One on the first afternoon. Two on subsequent days (one in the morning, one in the afternoon). We hunt from confortable blinds, either elevated or on the ground. At times, to get that reluctant trophy, going after him and set up a portable blind on the run. The guides are all expert callers and will call your GOULD into shooting range if you don't wanted to do it by yourself. We can accomodate all indivual preferences. The overall itinerary is as follows: Sunday's night --pick up at the Aguascalientes Airport and taken to the Hunting Lodge. Next morning, after 5:30 am breakfast we drive from the lodge to the mountains, ready to hunt. After lunch, we go on the next outing and we continue hunting until the final morning, if it'd be necessary.
On the last afternoon we'll drive back to the hotel or directly to the airport for your trip back home.
|"TO GET HERE:"
||The best way to get directly to Aguascalientes is by AEROMEXICO from LOS ANGELES; from DALLAS by AMERICAN AIRLINES; or from HOUSTON by CONTINENTAL AIRLINES. Ohter airlines also fly to Mexico City first.
||FIREARMS: WE RECOMMEND NOT BRINGING YOUR FIREARM or SHELLS, as the importation process is difficult and complicated. We will loan you an automatic or pump shotgun and shells at the camp. But, in case you wish to bring your own shotgun, you need to get a Temporary Gun Import Permit. For this, you need to get a Consulate Letter at the Mexican Consulate, which must be mailed to us as soon as possible.
||To get the hunting licenses, our hunters needs to sign a Hunting Agreement with our outfiter CAZAFARIS. An ID with a photograph or passport copy is required.
||Note: If the hunter has a previous Mexican hunting license, phpotographs and copies won´t be necessary. You only bring a copy of your passport.
|RECOMMENDED PERSONAL GEAR:
|* 2 pairs of a camouflage pants
* 2 long sleaves camouflage shirts
* Cotton T-shirts (camouflage or green)
* Tennis shoes
* Pocket knife
* Flashlights and spare batteries.
* Video or Photo Camera
* Casual outfit
* Cap (camouflage) or hat (dark)
* Shower shoes
* Light jacket
* Light goose dawn vest (nights)
* Bath towel and personal belongings.
* Small back pack
* Personal medication
* Warm underwear
* Conservation fee and Hunting licenses(about $100.00 US) includes turkey tag and turkey stamp
* Hotel and restaurants before and after the hunt (if necessary).
* Import form to the United States will be filled by our CAZAFARIS outfitter, and you only need to bring a letter or the name, phone number and address of your US taxidermist to complete your government requirements.
* Gratuities for guides.
* Non hunting companion $150.00 Dlls. per day.
* Second turkey (depends on available permits).
* Internet & WIFI fee connection $40.00 Dlls. ( the hole hunting period ) per hunter.